..::amici::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::amici::..

everything, anything

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FREE 30 PESOS LOAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
milo everyday
milo everyday

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-11-24

FREE 30 PESOS LOAD Empty
PostSubject: FREE 30 PESOS LOAD   FREE 30 PESOS LOAD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:08 am

Remember my post before indicating there was free 30 pesos load from Auction.ph? Guess what? They're active again! Pero new instructions na.. not like before that you'll need a referrer. Simple lang gagawin mo this time:

Basketball Register a new account at Auction.ph.
Basketball After registering, go back at the homepage of Auction.
Basketball When you see a picture/icon similar to this(wait for the image to load), click it.
FREE 30 PESOS LOAD Boo
Basketball You must answer a pop question at these times: 9am,11am,1:30pm,3:30pm & 5pm.
Basketball For each period, 200 members will win free 30 pesos of load/e-cash in ANY networks
Basketball If you got the right answer, type in your cellphone number & wait for a text message indicating a pin for you to enter para mareceive mo ung 30 pesos load/e-cash mo.
Basketball Tada! You already have your free 30 pesos load/e-cash!

affraid I received my pin for only 3-5mins & got my 30 pesos load for only 10mins.That might not be same for the others. Maximum time for you to receive your load is within 24 hours after you entered your pin.

Note:You may only join the promo within 24 hours after you registered at Auction.ph.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-17

FREE 30 PESOS LOAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE 30 PESOS LOAD   FREE 30 PESOS LOAD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:48 am

w0w... tnx f0r dis.. ahiihihi... but im a gl0be user ahihihi

-----

MOVED BY ADMIN TO SMART USERS
Back to top Go down
https://amici.forummotion.com
milo everyday
milo everyday

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-11-24

FREE 30 PESOS LOAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE 30 PESOS LOAD   FREE 30 PESOS LOAD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:39 am

no, its for any networks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FREE 30 PESOS LOAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE 30 PESOS LOAD   FREE 30 PESOS LOAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE 30 PESOS LOAD
Page 1 of 1